SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The attorney representing a man charged with double murder was denied a motion to continue his trial.
Leslie Ware will still go to trial February 11, 2013 in Sullivan County's criminal court.
Authorities say Ware was a co-defendant in the 2005 murders of Jeffrin Nolan and Terrence Alexander. They were killed seven years ago at a Kingsport candle shop.
- New Caterpillar confirms plans to cut 80 jobs in Winston-Salem
- Updated Virginia outperforms most states on national science tests
- Updated Warm and dry weather this week causes higher fire danger
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway