SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The attorney representing a man charged with double murder was denied a motion to continue his trial.
Leslie Ware will still go to trial February 11, 2013 in Sullivan County's criminal court.
Authorities say Ware was a co-defendant in the 2005 murders of Jeffrin Nolan and Terrence Alexander. They were killed seven years ago at a Kingsport candle shop.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City