SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The attorney representing a man charged with double murder was denied a motion to continue his trial.
Leslie Ware will still go to trial February 11, 2013 in Sullivan County's criminal court.
Authorities say Ware was a co-defendant in the 2005 murders of Jeffrin Nolan and Terrence Alexander. They were killed seven years ago at a Kingsport candle shop.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment