Congressman Phil Roe met with voters Saturday in Kingsport.
The event in Kingsport was organized by Tri Cities Tea Partying.
In addition to Congressman Roe, State Representative Tony Shipley was also on hand.
We're told one of the goals of the event was to encourage people to get out and vote November 6th.
"It's not one political persuasion at all, these are just people that care about the country and really want to see a smaller, more efficient government." says Phil Roe.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides