SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman is facing charges after police officers say she neglected in caring for an elderly woman.
Kayla Watson, 25, was arrested on Tuesday after a report was made to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office.
Upon investigating detectives found an elderly woman that needed to be treated for malnutrition, dehydration, and pneumonia.
Watson is charged with willful abuse, neglect, or exploitation of an adult. She has since been released on bond.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death