SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman is facing charges after police officers say she neglected in caring for an elderly woman.
Kayla Watson, 25, was arrested on Tuesday after a report was made to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office.
Upon investigating detectives found an elderly woman that needed to be treated for malnutrition, dehydration, and pneumonia.
Watson is charged with willful abuse, neglect, or exploitation of an adult. She has since been released on bond.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game