SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Investigators are trying to figure out who broke into a local tobacco shop and took cigarettes.
According to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, Right Price Tobacco was burglarized sometime around three in the morning on Monday.
The attached photos show surveillance footage of the store after the robbery.
We're told someone took about $2,000 worth of cigarettes.
"The suspects basically broke out enough of the door to where they could crawl through," explained Public Information Officer Leslie Earhart. "They went in, grabbed several cartons of cigarettes and made their exit really quickly."
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500.
- Updated ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Fire at old General Mills building now suspected as arson
- Updated Bays Mountain Dam turns 100 this year
- Updated Doctors more careful when prescribing antibiotics