SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Investigators are trying to figure out who broke into a local tobacco shop and took cigarettes.
According to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, Right Price Tobacco was burglarized sometime around three in the morning on Monday.
The attached photos show surveillance footage of the store after the robbery.
We're told someone took about $2,000 worth of cigarettes.
"The suspects basically broke out enough of the door to where they could crawl through," explained Public Information Officer Leslie Earhart. "They went in, grabbed several cartons of cigarettes and made their exit really quickly."
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event