SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - Investigators are trying to figure out who broke into a local tobacco shop and took cigarettes.
According to the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office, Right Price Tobacco was burglarized sometime around three in the morning on Monday.
The attached photos show surveillance footage of the store after the robbery.
We're told someone took about $2,000 worth of cigarettes.
"The suspects basically broke out enough of the door to where they could crawl through," explained Public Information Officer Leslie Earhart. "They went in, grabbed several cartons of cigarettes and made their exit really quickly."
Anyone with information about the theft is asked to call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at (423) 279-7500.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin