BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - A brush fire spread to a mobile home in Blountville on Thursday afternoon.
Sullivan County Fire Chief Eric Wilson tells us the fire started when the family was burning garbage, which isn't allowed.
The fire damaged one room of the mobile home, forcing the family there to find a new place to stay.
No charges have been filed.
Firefighters remind you to always get a permit before burning.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal