BRISTOL, Va. - A new business is coming to Bristol, Virginia thanks to the success of a local brewery.
Studio Brew will open a new micro-brewery in the former fire museum building on Moore Street.
It will be the second location for the company, which is currently located in Sullivan County.
The company received assistance from BVU and the Virginia Tobacco Commission. "After a two year journey of looking for the right location throughout the Tri-Cities we realized that Bristol, Va., the downtown area, was the most exciting and growing area," said Studio Brew owner Erich Allen.
Studio Brew has nearly 20 artisan beers in rotation.
The first phase of operations will be located in the basement of the historic building, but future phases will expand to the entire facility.
Allen eventually wants to distribute his beers throughout the Southeast.
Click here to view photos from the event.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect