SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A heating problem in is forcing a local high school to dismiss early.
Sullivan East High School maintenance crews thought they would be able to fix the heat because schools were on a delay, but the heat was not fixed in time.
Students were dismissed at 10:30 because they had to get buses back to the school.
The heat issue was caused by a problem with the control system of the boilers. Some pipes are still frozen.
We'll have more information on this story online and on News 5 WCYB.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting