SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A heating problem in is forcing a local high school to dismiss early.
Sullivan East High School maintenance crews thought they would be able to fix the heat because schools were on a delay, but the heat was not fixed in time.
Students were dismissed at 10:30 because they had to get buses back to the school.
The heat issue was caused by a problem with the control system of the boilers. Some pipes are still frozen.
We'll have more information on this story online and on News 5 WCYB.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue