SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Bluff City woman is facing charges after Johnson City Police say she embezzled money from the store where she worked.
Officers tell us they arrested Julia Wilson after she admitted to using Belk merchandise to make false returns.
We're told by JCPD she would place the return amounts onto gift cards. Police say according to Wilson's statement she embezzled more than $6,700.
She was charged with theft of property over $1,000.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities