SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Bluff City man is accused of having child pornography on his home computer.
Sheriff's deputies say they seized Jeffery Widener's home computer.
They say they found numerous images of a female juvenile engaged in sexual activity on the computer.
The 50-year-old Widener is now charged with especially aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.
He turned himself into the Sullivan County Detention Center Monday night.
- Kingsport police investigating suspicious death on Bruce Street
- Greeneville Couple Accused of Trying to Sell A Child on Craigslist
- Indivisible Greene County rally brings out protestors rallying for unity
- Kingsport hosts annual Carousel Fine Craft Show
- UVA-Wise hosts 24-hour student Hackathon in Abingdon