SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Bluff City man is accused of having child pornography on his home computer.
Sheriff's deputies say they seized Jeffery Widener's home computer.
They say they found numerous images of a female juvenile engaged in sexual activity on the computer.
The 50-year-old Widener is now charged with especially aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.
He turned himself into the Sullivan County Detention Center Monday night.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries