SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A Bluff City man is accused of having child pornography on his home computer.
Sheriff's deputies say they seized Jeffery Widener's home computer.
They say they found numerous images of a female juvenile engaged in sexual activity on the computer.
The 50-year-old Widener is now charged with especially aggravated sexual exploitation of a minor.
He turned himself into the Sullivan County Detention Center Monday night.
- Updated Bristol, Virginia scraps waterfall plan at the Falls
- New Kingsport hosts national gymnastics championship
- Updated Man and woman charged with attempted murder, kidnapping now on most wanted list
- Tennessee governor taking business recruiting trip to Europe
- Senate OKs bill to expand N. Carolina's 'revenge porn' law