The Federal Aviation Administration says the landing gear of a Piper PA-28R plane collapsed when it landed at Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) in South Carolina Thursday afternoon.
The plane is registered to Advanced Flight Training out of Blountville, Tennessee.
Two people were on board and no one was hurt.
Advanced Flight Training says the plane left Tri-Cities Regional Airport on a pleasure flight Thursday afternoon bound for GSP. They are relieved everyone is okay, but otherwise can't comment.
We'll have more details for you as they are available.
- Updated Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- New EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Updated Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run