BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - Several homes and an apartment complex were evacuated Saturday after a gas leak in Blountville.
We're told a construction crew was working on Burke Street when they hit a two inch gas line.
Homes around the leak as well as the entire Apple Villa apartment complex were evacuated.
After about an hour residents were allowed to return home.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect