The old Bluff City hall hit the auction block in late March, but it will not go to the highest bidder.
Monday night, the Vice Mayor of Bluff City made a motion to let the highest bidder, Sherry Grubb, have the building.
However, none of the other three alderman would second his motion. Therefore, the motion died.
City officials tell us they aren't sure what they will do with the building. By the way, Grubb originally won the building by making a bid of $9,700.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations