The old Bluff City hall hit the auction block in late March, but it will not go to the highest bidder.
Monday night, the Vice Mayor of Bluff City made a motion to let the highest bidder, Sherry Grubb, have the building.
However, none of the other three alderman would second his motion. Therefore, the motion died.
City officials tell us they aren't sure what they will do with the building. By the way, Grubb originally won the building by making a bid of $9,700.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone