SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - An arson investigation is underway in Sullivan County, Tennessee after two fires.
The first fire happened on Light Hollow Road on March 14th, just before 4:30 p.m. Authorities tell us it started in an outbuilding and spread to a vacant home.
A second fire happened on the 16th on East Campground Road. We're told a barn caught fire just after midnight. Nobody was inside, but there were two vehicles and three a-t-vs inside.
If you have any information on these fires, call the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office at 423-279-7500.
- Updated Highway 421 to reopen Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Updated Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Report: Presidential Debate captures 80.9 million viewers
- Bluff City tagged with $25,000 fine from state for sewer violation
- Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court