SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - UPDATE: Sullivan County Sheriff's Deputies say Misty Addair is accused of shooting her husband in the back.
Addair faces attempted murder and aggravated assault charges stemming from the shooting Sunday afternoon.
Deputies say they found Stephen Addair in the woods on Pleasant Grove Road. He had been shot in the back.
Addair told deputies his wife shot him and took off.
Officers with the Sevierville Police Department arrested Misty Addair a few hours later.
She is behind bars and is scheduled to be arraigned in court this morning.
An investigation is underway after a shooting in Bluff City.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us the shooting happened on Pleasant Grove Road.
Deputies tell us they found a man in the woods suffering from a gun shot wound to his back.
He was taken to Johnson City Medical Center and is in serious condition.
Deputies tell us they do have a suspect in custody but say they will release more information Monday morning. We will bring you the latest information when it is released.
- Updated UPDATE: Greene Co. Sheriff says missing teen could be in N.C.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Baby makes three Abingdon women in same family born on same day
- Updated UPDATE: Southern Conference to keep championship games in N.C.
- Save the Peeps: Workers of famous marshmallows end strike