SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - We have an update to a story we first told you about Wednesday night. Click here to read that story.
We've learned that an anonymous donor has paid the $1,000 water bill that residents at a mobile home park on Old Stage Trail in Sullivan County were left with after their landlord had to file for bankruptcy.
We were called by Blountville Utility District officials to tell let us know running water will be restored to those families, thanks to an unknown donor with a big heart.
One of the residents also shared the good news with us and says she is grateful to have water back in her home.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project