SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - We have an update to a story we first told you about Wednesday night. Click here to read that story.
We've learned that an anonymous donor has paid the $1,000 water bill that residents at a mobile home park on Old Stage Trail in Sullivan County were left with after their landlord had to file for bankruptcy.
We were called by Blountville Utility District officials to tell let us know running water will be restored to those families, thanks to an unknown donor with a big heart.
One of the residents also shared the good news with us and says she is grateful to have water back in her home.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next