SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A crash involving a county truck slowed traffic in Blountville Tuesday morning.
It happened around 10:30 Tuesday morning at the intersection of Highway 394 and Blountville Bypass.
Traffic was moving slowly while crews cleared the scene.
Tennessee Highway Patrol is investigating the crash.
We're told no one was hurt and no charges have been filed.
- New Thousands of school buses in Virginia need safety device
- New Virginia DMV: Bristol one of 21 localities with zero traffic fatalities in '16
- New UPDATE: 8-year-old girl among victims in Manchester terror attack
- Jury selection enters second day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 6,300-plus stoves recalled following electrocution death