SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - A crash involving a county truck slowed traffic in Blountville Tuesday morning.
It happened around 10:30 Tuesday morning at the intersection of Highway 394 and Blountville Bypass.
Traffic was moving slowly while crews cleared the scene.
Tennessee Highway Patrol is investigating the crash.
We're told no one was hurt and no charges have been filed.
- New Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Updated Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs