The Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation announced today that it will move its Sullivan County satellite office to its Johnson City Environmental Field Office on July 18.
This transition will allow for increased staff size, and better access to the department by phone.
Customers may complete septic system applications online using a credit card at http://environment-online.state.tn.us/gwponline/scrGWPFomr.aspx.
They may also visit the Sullivan County Planning Office to access a computer or obtain paper copy septic system applications.
For questions related to Sullivan County services please contact: Cathy Brown at (423) 323-1673, or the Johnson City Environmental Field Office at (423) 854-5400.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next