The Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation announced today that it will move its Sullivan County satellite office to its Johnson City Environmental Field Office on July 18.
This transition will allow for increased staff size, and better access to the department by phone.
Customers may complete septic system applications online using a credit card at http://environment-online.state.tn.us/gwponline/scrGWPFomr.aspx.
They may also visit the Sullivan County Planning Office to access a computer or obtain paper copy septic system applications.
For questions related to Sullivan County services please contact: Cathy Brown at (423) 323-1673, or the Johnson City Environmental Field Office at (423) 854-5400.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin