The Tennessee Department of Environment and Conservation announced today that it will move its Sullivan County satellite office to its Johnson City Environmental Field Office on July 18.
This transition will allow for increased staff size, and better access to the department by phone.
Customers may complete septic system applications online using a credit card at http://environment-online.state.tn.us/gwponline/scrGWPFomr.aspx.
They may also visit the Sullivan County Planning Office to access a computer or obtain paper copy septic system applications.
For questions related to Sullivan County services please contact: Cathy Brown at (423) 323-1673, or the Johnson City Environmental Field Office at (423) 854-5400.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event