First District state representative Jon Lundberg released a wrap-up of the most recent legislative session on Wednesday.
"Last month, we wrapped up one of the most successful legislative sessions in Tennessee history," Kundberg said in the report. "The first legislative session of the 108th
General Assembly was focused on passing commonsense legislative initiatives to aid both immediate and long-term economic development in Tennessee's private sector."
Lundberg notes work on the budget and legislation that was passed in the session.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day