First District state representative Jon Lundberg released a wrap-up of the most recent legislative session on Wednesday.
"Last month, we wrapped up one of the most successful legislative sessions in Tennessee history," Kundberg said in the report. "The first legislative session of the 108th
General Assembly was focused on passing commonsense legislative initiatives to aid both immediate and long-term economic development in Tennessee's private sector."
Lundberg notes work on the budget and legislation that was passed in the session.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect