NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation had added a fugitive from Sevierville to its top 10 most wanted list.
The TBI said Tuesday that 31-year-old Nathan McCollum is wanted on charges including violation of probation for attempted aggravated kidnapping, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, violation of an order of protection and several counts of theft.
Investigators say McCollum removed his GPS monitor after being discharged from a drug treatment program in Bessemer, Alabama. On July 14, Chattanooga police and Tennessee corrections officials located his GPS monitor in Chattanooga.
McCollum is described as a white male who is about 6-foot-5 inches tall and 245 pounds. He has tattoos on his face, neck, arms, legs, back and chest.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury