NASHVILLE, Tenn. - The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation had added a fugitive from Sevierville to its top 10 most wanted list.
The TBI said Tuesday that 31-year-old Nathan McCollum is wanted on charges including violation of probation for attempted aggravated kidnapping, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, violation of an order of protection and several counts of theft.
Investigators say McCollum removed his GPS monitor after being discharged from a drug treatment program in Bessemer, Alabama. On July 14, Chattanooga police and Tennessee corrections officials located his GPS monitor in Chattanooga.
McCollum is described as a white male who is about 6-foot-5 inches tall and 245 pounds. He has tattoos on his face, neck, arms, legs, back and chest.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway