KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - We are learning about a so-called prank in northeast Knox County involving several dead animals at Gibbs High School.
Gibbs students and teachers arrived Wednesday this morning to find dead raccoons on campus.
One was strung up on the flagpole, another was hanging from a tree on campus.
Principal Lynn Hill describes it as a "senior prank."
The principal says it is being investigated and disciplinary action will be taken.
The Knox County Sheriff's Office is also investigating.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims