KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - We are learning about a so-called prank in northeast Knox County involving several dead animals at Gibbs High School.
Gibbs students and teachers arrived Wednesday this morning to find dead raccoons on campus.
One was strung up on the flagpole, another was hanging from a tree on campus.
Principal Lynn Hill describes it as a "senior prank."
The principal says it is being investigated and disciplinary action will be taken.
The Knox County Sheriff's Office is also investigating.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- New School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- New Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon