What word would you like to see added to the Scrabble dictionary?
Hasbro says it's working with Merriam-Webster to change the official Scrabble Player's Dictionary for the first time in 9 years. You can nominate a word on the Hasbro game night Facebook page, click here, through March 28th. On April 2nd, sixteen words from the pool of nominations will be chosen for fans to vote on. The new word will be revealed on April 10th and will be in the new dictionary in August.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial