What word would you like to see added to the Scrabble dictionary?
Hasbro says it's working with Merriam-Webster to change the official Scrabble Player's Dictionary for the first time in 9 years. You can nominate a word on the Hasbro game night Facebook page, click here, through March 28th. On April 2nd, sixteen words from the pool of nominations will be chosen for fans to vote on. The new word will be revealed on April 10th and will be in the new dictionary in August.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend