What word would you like to see added to the Scrabble dictionary?
Hasbro says it's working with Merriam-Webster to change the official Scrabble Player's Dictionary for the first time in 9 years. You can nominate a word on the Hasbro game night Facebook page, click here, through March 28th. On April 2nd, sixteen words from the pool of nominations will be chosen for fans to vote on. The new word will be revealed on April 10th and will be in the new dictionary in August.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day