KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Salvation Army leaders in Kingsport are hoping for a Christmas miracle.
Major Anthony Baso tells us the Salvation Army of Kingsport still needs 430 angel tree gifts.
The deadline was Friday, but Major Baso hopes people will step up and make a last minute donation.
If you plan to pick up an angel Sunday, Baso asks that all donations be turned in at the Salvation Army office in Kingsport by Monday.
They plan to put toys under the tree for more than 4,500 kids this Christmas.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone