KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Salvation Army leaders in Kingsport are hoping for a Christmas miracle.
Major Anthony Baso tells us the Salvation Army of Kingsport still needs 430 angel tree gifts.
The deadline was Friday, but Major Baso hopes people will step up and make a last minute donation.
If you plan to pick up an angel Sunday, Baso asks that all donations be turned in at the Salvation Army office in Kingsport by Monday.
They plan to put toys under the tree for more than 4,500 kids this Christmas.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction