KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Salvation Army leaders in Kingsport are hoping for a Christmas miracle.
Major Anthony Baso tells us the Salvation Army of Kingsport still needs 430 angel tree gifts.
The deadline was Friday, but Major Baso hopes people will step up and make a last minute donation.
If you plan to pick up an angel Sunday, Baso asks that all donations be turned in at the Salvation Army office in Kingsport by Monday.
They plan to put toys under the tree for more than 4,500 kids this Christmas.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin