KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Salvation Army leaders in Kingsport are hoping for a Christmas miracle.
Major Anthony Baso tells us the Salvation Army of Kingsport still needs 430 angel tree gifts.
The deadline was Friday, but Major Baso hopes people will step up and make a last minute donation.
If you plan to pick up an angel Sunday, Baso asks that all donations be turned in at the Salvation Army office in Kingsport by Monday.
They plan to put toys under the tree for more than 4,500 kids this Christmas.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University