KINGSPORT, Tenn. - Salvation Army leaders in Kingsport are hoping for a Christmas miracle.
Major Anthony Baso tells us the Salvation Army of Kingsport still needs 430 angel tree gifts.
The deadline was Friday, but Major Baso hopes people will step up and make a last minute donation.
If you plan to pick up an angel Sunday, Baso asks that all donations be turned in at the Salvation Army office in Kingsport by Monday.
They plan to put toys under the tree for more than 4,500 kids this Christmas.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment