JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - More than 200 runners and walkers took part in the 5k Reindeer Run and Santa Stroll through the Tree Streets in Johnson City Sunday.
Proceeds from the race were for the Early Learning Center at First United Methodist Church.
Awards were given to the runners in the most festive outfits.
One runner tells us the 30 degree temperatures weren't going to stop him from running.
"No, I put on my thermals, a nice long sleeve shirt; you know running warms you up. Well I was trying to set a PR, a personal record, and I think I did pretty good," said Josh Whitelock.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin