We have more details regarding the conditions of those injured in a motorcycle crash on their way back from Washington, D.C.
We've learned from the local Rolling Thunder chapter's president that two of the three members injured remain in the hospital.
Alan Syke says Earl Leonard is in critical but stable condition and David Morris is in serious but stable condition as of Wednesday morning. He says both men are scheduled for surgery Wednesday.
Syke says they are planning fundraising efforts to help these men pay for their medical expenses.
Steve Thompson was treated and released from the hospital Sunday.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon