We have more details regarding the conditions of those injured in a motorcycle crash on their way back from Washington, D.C.
We've learned from the local Rolling Thunder chapter's president that two of the three members injured remain in the hospital.
Alan Syke says Earl Leonard is in critical but stable condition and David Morris is in serious but stable condition as of Wednesday morning. He says both men are scheduled for surgery Wednesday.
Syke says they are planning fundraising efforts to help these men pay for their medical expenses.
Steve Thompson was treated and released from the hospital Sunday.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend