Congressman Phil Roe (R-Tennessee) is not happy with President Obama's decision to cancel self-guided White House tours.
In a letter from Roe and several of his colleagues, they question the President's decision to close the doors to the White House indefinitely due to the sequestration.
Roe says Americans have the right to see democracy at work and he calls the decision "a mistake."
Roe also says the House of Representatives has also had to cut its office budgets 10 percent due to sequester cuts.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College