Hundreds of News 5 WCYB viewers voted and commented when we asked about a bill to legalize medical marijuana in the state of Tennessee.
The bill was introduced by State Rep. Sherry Jones, D-Nashville, and would allow people to get marijuana for a variety of medical issues - everything from seizures to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Click here to read more.
The image above shows the results of that poll.
Of 562 votes:
485 voters said they approve of legalizing medical marijuana.(86.3%)
67 voters said they do not approve. (11.9%)
6 voters said they did not have an opinion. (1.1%)
4 voters said they were not sure. (0.7%)
Many of our viewers also debated the topic on our Facebook page across several posts Monday. Click here to join the debate.
Please note -- this is a web poll from our viewers and is not scientific.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University