A recent study finds that by the year 2030 more than half of the people in every one of the fifty states will be obese, and Tennessee is expected to reach that statistic earlier.
About two thirds of all Americans are considered obese. Tennessee is among the top five states for obesity with 29 percent fitting the category.
That number is expected to rise to 63 percent by 2030. Of course, you know what will solve the problem.
Doctors stress exercise forty minutes six to seven days a week, a healthy diet, and teaching children these things as well as to avoid some serious health problems.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University