There are new details in the case of a man charged with killing two people during a drugstore robbery.
We've learned prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty if former police officer Brian Holt, accused of the shooting, is convicted.
37-year-old Jason Bryan Holt is charged with first-degree murder, felony murder, and attempted murder along with other charges.
Holt is accused of holding up a Bean Station pharmacy and fatally shooting the owner and a customer. Click here to read more.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend