There are new details in the case of a man charged with killing two people during a drugstore robbery.
We've learned prosecutors say they will seek the death penalty if former police officer Brian Holt, accused of the shooting, is convicted.
37-year-old Jason Bryan Holt is charged with first-degree murder, felony murder, and attempted murder along with other charges.
Holt is accused of holding up a Bean Station pharmacy and fatally shooting the owner and a customer. Click here to read more.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial