Friday kicks off POW/MIA week in Tennessee.
It will be through September 26th.
More than 83,000 Americans and more than 200 Tennesseeans are still missing or unaccounted for since World War II.
The week is to remember and pay tribute to service members captured by enemies and those still missing.
The flag for these soldiers will fly at the Tennessee State Capitol.
Meanwhile, Major Howard Andre from Memphis was found.
He had been missing since July 8th, 1969 when he was serving in Vietnam.
He will be buried in Arlington National Cemetery with full honors September 23rd.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities