JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police arrested 23-year-old Anthony Morrison and charged him with aggravated domestic assault and reckless endangerment.
Police tell us the arrest is result of a dispute Saturday morning between Morrison and a family member at his home on Brooklawn Court.
We're told Morrison fired a shot at the victim and her husband.
He's expected in court Monday.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect