BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. - The investigation continues into the death of a man who is believed to have friends in the Tri-Cities.
The Blount County Sheriff's Office and the TBI say fishermen found the body of 29-year-old Lance Michael Larson in Little River in Rockford, Tennessee last week.
Larson is from Missouri, but authorities say he traveled to Lynchburg, Virginia at the end of February. Authorities say they have reason to believe he may have known people in Johnson City as well.
Larson's 2003 Kia Spectra with a Missouri registration is still missing.
If you have any information in this case, you can call the anonymous 24-hour crime hotline at (865) 273-5200.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- New Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- New Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- New Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison