BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. - The investigation continues into the death of a man who is believed to have friends in the Tri-Cities.
The Blount County Sheriff's Office and the TBI say fishermen found the body of 29-year-old Lance Michael Larson in Little River in Rockford, Tennessee last week.
Larson is from Missouri, but authorities say he traveled to Lynchburg, Virginia at the end of February. Authorities say they have reason to believe he may have known people in Johnson City as well.
Larson's 2003 Kia Spectra with a Missouri registration is still missing.
If you have any information in this case, you can call the anonymous 24-hour crime hotline at (865) 273-5200.
- New Thousands of school buses in Virginia need safety device
- New Virginia DMV: Bristol one of 21 localities with zero traffic fatalities in '16
- New UPDATE: 8-year-old girl among victims in Manchester terror attack
- Jury selection enters second day in Bill Cosby sex assault case
- 6,300-plus stoves recalled following electrocution death