BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. - The investigation continues into the death of a man who is believed to have friends in the Tri-Cities.
The Blount County Sheriff's Office and the TBI say fishermen found the body of 29-year-old Lance Michael Larson in Little River in Rockford, Tennessee last week.
Larson is from Missouri, but authorities say he traveled to Lynchburg, Virginia at the end of February. Authorities say they have reason to believe he may have known people in Johnson City as well.
Larson's 2003 Kia Spectra with a Missouri registration is still missing.
If you have any information in this case, you can call the anonymous 24-hour crime hotline at (865) 273-5200.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day