BLOUNT COUNTY, Tenn. - The investigation continues into the death of a man who is believed to have friends in the Tri-Cities.
The Blount County Sheriff's Office and the TBI say fishermen found the body of 29-year-old Lance Michael Larson in Little River in Rockford, Tennessee last week.
Larson is from Missouri, but authorities say he traveled to Lynchburg, Virginia at the end of February. Authorities say they have reason to believe he may have known people in Johnson City as well.
Larson's 2003 Kia Spectra with a Missouri registration is still missing.
If you have any information in this case, you can call the anonymous 24-hour crime hotline at (865) 273-5200.
- New Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- New Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- New Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Updated Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record
- Updated Local bank holding 5K run to raise money for Niswonger Children's Hospital