CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. - Police in Hamilton County say they expect to make a second arrest in the slaying of three people at a motor home.
Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Hammond said that his investigators "know who the other" alleged gunman is. He says witnesses have told police there were multiple shooters at the motor home on Wednesday night.
Derek Morse, 19, was arrested the day after the shootings and charged with criminal homicide and attempted criminal homicide.
The ambush killed 29-year-old Caleb Boozer, 53-year-old John "Jake" Lang and Jon Morris. Hammond said Friday that there may also be a third person arrested.
Morse remains in jail without bond, and he is set to appear in Hamilton County Sessions Court on May 8.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day