CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. - Police in Hamilton County say they expect to make a second arrest in the slaying of three people at a motor home.
Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Hammond said that his investigators "know who the other" alleged gunman is. He says witnesses have told police there were multiple shooters at the motor home on Wednesday night.
Derek Morse, 19, was arrested the day after the shootings and charged with criminal homicide and attempted criminal homicide.
The ambush killed 29-year-old Caleb Boozer, 53-year-old John "Jake" Lang and Jon Morris. Hammond said Friday that there may also be a third person arrested.
Morse remains in jail without bond, and he is set to appear in Hamilton County Sessions Court on May 8.
- Updated Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury