LEBANON, Tenn. - A pilot flying an ultralight aircraft was killed in a crash in Wilson County.
The small plane went down Saturday morning in a field near Edwards Road in Lebanon.
Reports indicated that one person was on board when it crashed. The person has not been identified.
Local law enforcement investigators were investigating the incident.
A spokeswoman with the Federal Aviation Administration says officials were working to confirm the size and type of the aircraft, in order to determine whether they would investigate.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting