LEBANON, Tenn. - A pilot flying an ultralight aircraft was killed in a crash in Wilson County.
The small plane went down Saturday morning in a field near Edwards Road in Lebanon.
Reports indicated that one person was on board when it crashed. The person has not been identified.
Local law enforcement investigators were investigating the incident.
A spokeswoman with the Federal Aviation Administration says officials were working to confirm the size and type of the aircraft, in order to determine whether they would investigate.
- Updated UPDATE: Suspects were living in Saltville murder victim's home
- Lawyer: Experts say man who beheaded son ready for release
- ETSU restructures Forbes' contract for bonuses
- Supreme Court mainly rules for black voters in Virginia case
- Report: Pennsylvania woman shoots husband after casserole argument