LEBANON, Tenn. - A pilot flying an ultralight aircraft was killed in a crash in Wilson County.
The small plane went down Saturday morning in a field near Edwards Road in Lebanon.
Reports indicated that one person was on board when it crashed. The person has not been identified.
Local law enforcement investigators were investigating the incident.
A spokeswoman with the Federal Aviation Administration says officials were working to confirm the size and type of the aircraft, in order to determine whether they would investigate.
- New Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School