LEBANON, Tenn. - A pilot flying an ultralight aircraft was killed in a crash in Wilson County.
The small plane went down Saturday morning in a field near Edwards Road in Lebanon.
Reports indicated that one person was on board when it crashed. The person has not been identified.
Local law enforcement investigators were investigating the incident.
A spokeswoman with the Federal Aviation Administration says officials were working to confirm the size and type of the aircraft, in order to determine whether they would investigate.
- Updated Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.