GREENEVILLE, Tenn. - The Pet Food Bank will distribute food to pets in need.
It's in Greeneville, Tennessee and will be open from 3:30-4:30 Tuesday afternoon.
Pet owners whose pets have been spayed or neutered can receive food for up to two pets.
The food will be distributed at the lower entrance of the Crescent School building on West Main Street.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex