BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - The Blountville parade got underway Saturday, after being postponed last week due to the weather.
Hundreds of people lined the streets of the historic downtown and enjoyed some very comfortable temperatures.
Tennessee lieutenant governor Ron Ramsey was in the parade as well as other officials from across Sullivan County.
The Olde Deery Inn and Museum also provided holiday tours for parade goers.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial