BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. - The Blountville parade got underway Saturday, after being postponed last week due to the weather.
Hundreds of people lined the streets of the historic downtown and enjoyed some very comfortable temperatures.
Tennessee lieutenant governor Ron Ramsey was in the parade as well as other officials from across Sullivan County.
The Olde Deery Inn and Museum also provided holiday tours for parade goers.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day