There are two separate recalls to tell you about.
The first covers Gemini products, which are both adapters and chargers for cell phones and other electronics. They were given out as freebies at trade shows nationwide, between October 2013 and April 2014. Safety experts say if you have one, throw it out.
The next recall covers charging kits sold under these brands: Ban.do, Jonathan Adler and Lilly Pulitzer.
They're used for Apple devices and were sold nationwide between February and June.
Click here for details on how to get a refund. Just click on "Recalls".
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next