BRISTOL, Tenn. - A house fire in Sullivan County and leads to an arrest.
The fire started around 3:30 Sunday on Gifford's Private Drive just off of Weaver Pike.
Leslie Earhart with the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us 33-year-old Allen Odum was arrested at the scene on outstanding warrants for promotion of meth manufacture and facilitation of process to manufacture meth.
Materials used in the meth making process were found around the home. Odum is being charged with promotion of meth manufacture in connection with those items.
The fire is considered suspicious in nature and the cause is under investigation.
- Updated ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Fire at old General Mills building now suspected as arson
- Updated Bays Mountain Dam turns 100 this year
- Updated Doctors more careful when prescribing antibiotics