BRISTOL, Tenn. - A house fire in Sullivan County and leads to an arrest.
The fire started around 3:30 Sunday on Gifford's Private Drive just off of Weaver Pike.
Leslie Earhart with the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us 33-year-old Allen Odum was arrested at the scene on outstanding warrants for promotion of meth manufacture and facilitation of process to manufacture meth.
Materials used in the meth making process were found around the home. Odum is being charged with promotion of meth manufacture in connection with those items.
The fire is considered suspicious in nature and the cause is under investigation.
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- Updated Youth leaders in Bristol learn about tolerance
- Updated Grand jury set to hear case of man accused of sexual assault