BRISTOL, Tenn. - A house fire in Sullivan County and leads to an arrest.
The fire started around 3:30 Sunday on Gifford's Private Drive just off of Weaver Pike.
Leslie Earhart with the Sullivan County Sheriff's Office tells us 33-year-old Allen Odum was arrested at the scene on outstanding warrants for promotion of meth manufacture and facilitation of process to manufacture meth.
Materials used in the meth making process were found around the home. Odum is being charged with promotion of meth manufacture in connection with those items.
The fire is considered suspicious in nature and the cause is under investigation.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway