KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We are just two days away from October, but Kingsport's Oktoberfest is already in the books.
It was all brews and brats at the 3rd annual celebration of German heritage.
Hundreds of people lined the streets of downtown Kingsport for the one-day event.
This years festival included the Norfolk Southern Railroad Tennessee Idiotarod race, a
Weiner dog race and a craft brier garden along with lots of beer.
he event wrapped up at 8:30 Saturday night.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power