KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We are just two days away from October, but Kingsport's Oktoberfest is already in the books.
It was all brews and brats at the 3rd annual celebration of German heritage.
Hundreds of people lined the streets of downtown Kingsport for the one-day event.
This years festival included the Norfolk Southern Railroad Tennessee Idiotarod race, a
Weiner dog race and a craft brier garden along with lots of beer.
he event wrapped up at 8:30 Saturday night.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day