KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We are just two days away from October, but Kingsport's Oktoberfest is already in the books.
It was all brews and brats at the 3rd annual celebration of German heritage.
Hundreds of people lined the streets of downtown Kingsport for the one-day event.
This years festival included the Norfolk Southern Railroad Tennessee Idiotarod race, a
Weiner dog race and a craft brier garden along with lots of beer.
he event wrapped up at 8:30 Saturday night.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape