KINGSPORT, Tenn. - We are just two days away from October, but Kingsport's Oktoberfest is already in the books.
It was all brews and brats at the 3rd annual celebration of German heritage.
Hundreds of people lined the streets of downtown Kingsport for the one-day event.
This years festival included the Norfolk Southern Railroad Tennessee Idiotarod race, a
Weiner dog race and a craft brier garden along with lots of beer.
he event wrapped up at 8:30 Saturday night.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone