DANDRIDGE, Tenn. - Two teen suicides at an East Tennessee youth detention center have resulted in two officers being fired and a manager resigning.
The Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth released a review, and found the two teens had shown a history of suicidal behavior.
Two security officers at the Mountain View Youth Development Center, in Dandridge, Tennessee were fired Tuesday.
A security manager also resigned in response to the findings.
The Department of Children's Services is reviewing the report.
- New Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal
- Updated Live to Tell: Dragon crash victim describes ordeal
- New Paralyzed hiker finishes 2,000-plus mile journey
- Updated UPDATE: Carter County rape, incest suspect appears in court
- Updated Barter Theatre announces 2017 lineup