DANDRIDGE, Tenn. - Two teen suicides at an East Tennessee youth detention center have resulted in two officers being fired and a manager resigning.
The Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth released a review, and found the two teens had shown a history of suicidal behavior.
Two security officers at the Mountain View Youth Development Center, in Dandridge, Tennessee were fired Tuesday.
A security manager also resigned in response to the findings.
The Department of Children's Services is reviewing the report.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project