DANDRIDGE, Tenn. - Two teen suicides at an East Tennessee youth detention center have resulted in two officers being fired and a manager resigning.
The Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth released a review, and found the two teens had shown a history of suicidal behavior.
Two security officers at the Mountain View Youth Development Center, in Dandridge, Tennessee were fired Tuesday.
A security manager also resigned in response to the findings.
The Department of Children's Services is reviewing the report.
- New 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- New South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities
- Many busy picking up the pieces after severe storms strike our region