DANDRIDGE, Tenn. - Two teen suicides at an East Tennessee youth detention center have resulted in two officers being fired and a manager resigning.
The Tennessee Commission on Children and Youth released a review, and found the two teens had shown a history of suicidal behavior.
Two security officers at the Mountain View Youth Development Center, in Dandridge, Tennessee were fired Tuesday.
A security manager also resigned in response to the findings.
The Department of Children's Services is reviewing the report.
- New Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley