A nonprofit organization called Red White and Food that supports the sale of wine in Tennessee retail food stores has announced that they have collected 119,000 signatures for its petition campaign.
Several Tennessee retailers have already made the petition available for their customers to sign.
To get the referendum on the ballot, eligible communities must have at least 10 percent of the voting population sign the petition by August 21.
Visit redwhiteandfood.com for a full list of petition locations.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project