A nonprofit organization called Red White and Food that supports the sale of wine in Tennessee retail food stores has announced that they have collected 119,000 signatures for its petition campaign.
Several Tennessee retailers have already made the petition available for their customers to sign.
To get the referendum on the ballot, eligible communities must have at least 10 percent of the voting population sign the petition by August 21.
Visit redwhiteandfood.com for a full list of petition locations.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated New release dates for "Toy Story 4" and "Incredibles 2"
- Texas teen gets life for death of man who wouldn't buy beer