There's a new map of Tennessee now available.
Tennessee's Transportation Commissioner says the map is a valuable tool for drivers and can help plan routes through the Volunteer State.
The new map is free and can be picked up at any welcome center and rest area along the interstates.
You can also order up to five free copies on tn.gov.
The new highway map was a joint project between the Tennessee Department of Transportation and the Department of Tourist Development.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane