There's a new map of Tennessee now available.
Tennessee's Transportation Commissioner says the map is a valuable tool for drivers and can help plan routes through the Volunteer State.
The new map is free and can be picked up at any welcome center and rest area along the interstates.
You can also order up to five free copies on tn.gov.
The new highway map was a joint project between the Tennessee Department of Transportation and the Department of Tourist Development.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Police: Pipe bomb found near Tweetsie Trial in Elizabethon
- Updated Local food bank receives $50,000 grant to help distribute produce
- Updated Jonesborough Police Chief placed on administrative leave