NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee's 2012-13 hunting and fishing licenses have expired, and the new licenses are on sale.
Licenses can be purchased at any Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency office or license agent or online at this website. They also can be ordered by phone.
According to the TWRA, resident licenses are available to people with a valid Tennessee driver's license as well as people who have lived in Tennessee for 90 consecutive days with the intent of making Tennessee their permanent home.
Military personnel on active duty in Tennessee, their immediate families and students enrolled at Tennessee schools can also get resident licenses.
A Social Security number is required to purchase a license.
The new 2013-14 licenses are valid through February 2014.
- Local overcrowded animal shelter fighting to avoid euthanasia
- More law enforcement agencies in our region looking to carry a lifesaving drug
- Norton clinic improving health for black lung patients
- Lowe's Heroes Project making improvements to Cherokee Elementary School
- Healthcare insurance rates to spike in 2017