NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee's 2012-13 hunting and fishing licenses have expired, and the new licenses are on sale.
Licenses can be purchased at any Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency office or license agent or online at this website. They also can be ordered by phone.
According to the TWRA, resident licenses are available to people with a valid Tennessee driver's license as well as people who have lived in Tennessee for 90 consecutive days with the intent of making Tennessee their permanent home.
Military personnel on active duty in Tennessee, their immediate families and students enrolled at Tennessee schools can also get resident licenses.
A Social Security number is required to purchase a license.
The new 2013-14 licenses are valid through February 2014.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial