BLUFF CITY-Tenn. - Two bodies were found inside a mobile home in Bluff City, Tenn.
Police Chief Greg Depew tells WCYB they are considering it a murder-suicide.
The deceased were a husband and wife identified as Bobby and Dianne McDonald. Both were found with gunshot wounds but it is unclear who pulled the trigger.
Local neighbor Delaine Anderson, says she wishes she could have helped the couple in some way.
"It's so depressing to know someone could have helped them," said Anderson. "In the park we help each other and we could have helped them if we would have only known."
The chief says there was no history of problems at the home.
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo