BLUFF CITY-Tenn. - Two bodies were found inside a mobile home in Bluff City, Tenn.
Police Chief Greg Depew tells WCYB they are considering it a murder-suicide.
The deceased were a husband and wife identified as Bobby and Dianne McDonald. Both were found with gunshot wounds but it is unclear who pulled the trigger.
Local neighbor Delaine Anderson, says she wishes she could have helped the couple in some way.
"It's so depressing to know someone could have helped them," said Anderson. "In the park we help each other and we could have helped them if we would have only known."
The chief says there was no history of problems at the home.
- New Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- Updated School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing