MANCHESTER, Tenn. - Mumford & Sons has canceled its headlining performance at Bonnaroo.
That's because their bassist, Ted Dwane, was recently treated for a blood clot on his brain.
Dwane is recovering from the surgery and is not ready to play Saturday.
They've already postponed three other shows this week.
There's no word on what act will replace Mumford & Sons in the headlining slot in front of 80,000 fans.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport