More than a million child car seats are being recalled because of a problem with the buckles.
Evenflo is recalling nearly 1.4 million convertible car seats and harnessed booster seats. The company says the buckles can get "stuck" making it tough to get a child out of the seat.
The recall covers nearly two dozen models.
Click here to see if your car seat is affected or get a new buckle.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash