More than a million child car seats are being recalled because of a problem with the buckles.
Evenflo is recalling nearly 1.4 million convertible car seats and harnessed booster seats. The company says the buckles can get "stuck" making it tough to get a child out of the seat.
The recall covers nearly two dozen models.
Click here to see if your car seat is affected or get a new buckle.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy