BRISTOL, Tenn. - A couple of reality television stars are spending a few days in the Tri-Cities this week.
Bill Canny and Josh Lewis from the popular Discovery Channel show "Moonshiners" are in town for the races at Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend.
They spent time Saturday visiting fans at Pit Row Wine & Liquor in Bristol, Tenn. They were accompanying a crew from the Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine Distillery in Gatlinburg.
We stopped in to see how they were enjoying their stay in the area.
"So far we've been having a blast up here in Bristol. The Bristol race is, I think, one of the most important races on the NASCAR circuit these days. We're honored to be up here," Canny says.
The duo plans to enjoy their next few days by going to the races, a few more bars and liquor stores.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire