BRISTOL, Tenn. - A couple of reality television stars are spending a few days in the Tri-Cities this week.
Bill Canny and Josh Lewis from the popular Discovery Channel show "Moonshiners" are in town for the races at Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend.
They spent time Saturday visiting fans at Pit Row Wine & Liquor in Bristol, Tenn. They were accompanying a crew from the Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine Distillery in Gatlinburg.
We stopped in to see how they were enjoying their stay in the area.
"So far we've been having a blast up here in Bristol. The Bristol race is, I think, one of the most important races on the NASCAR circuit these days. We're honored to be up here," Canny says.
The duo plans to enjoy their next few days by going to the races, a few more bars and liquor stores.
- Updated Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game
- Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger