BRISTOL, Tenn. - A couple of reality television stars are spending a few days in the Tri-Cities this week.
Bill Canny and Josh Lewis from the popular Discovery Channel show "Moonshiners" are in town for the races at Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend.
They spent time Saturday visiting fans at Pit Row Wine & Liquor in Bristol, Tenn. They were accompanying a crew from the Ole Smoky Tennessee Moonshine Distillery in Gatlinburg.
We stopped in to see how they were enjoying their stay in the area.
"So far we've been having a blast up here in Bristol. The Bristol race is, I think, one of the most important races on the NASCAR circuit these days. We're honored to be up here," Canny says.
The duo plans to enjoy their next few days by going to the races, a few more bars and liquor stores.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting