MILLIGAN, Tenn. - Milligan College is adding two new majors to their academic programs.
The College announced Monday they will be adding music business and economics to their academic catalog. The new programs join other recent additions in computer science and social work.
Milligan plans to offer the new majors starting fall 2014.
We're told students in the music business tracks will get to spend a semester studying at Nashville's Contemporary Music Center.
The economics field becomes a major after previously being offered as a minor. College officials say adding the majors will give students added flexibility in entering the workforce or applying for graduate schools after graduation.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon