GRANGIER COUNTY, Tenn. - The man charged with killing two people and wounding two other at a Bean Station pharmacy in early 2013 was back in court Monday.
The Grainger County Justice Center was packed as Jason Bryan Holt made an appearance to schedule the various deadlines for his murder trial scheduled for September 30, 2014.
Investigators say holt entered the Down Home Pharmacy and demanded drugs.
Prosecutors say holt then proceeded to shoot everyone execution-style before leaving the store.
Click here to read more about this case.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect