GRANGIER COUNTY, Tenn. - The man charged with killing two people and wounding two other at a Bean Station pharmacy in early 2013 was back in court Monday.
The Grainger County Justice Center was packed as Jason Bryan Holt made an appearance to schedule the various deadlines for his murder trial scheduled for September 30, 2014.
Investigators say holt entered the Down Home Pharmacy and demanded drugs.
Prosecutors say holt then proceeded to shoot everyone execution-style before leaving the store.
Click here to read more about this case.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview