GRANGIER COUNTY, Tenn. - The man charged with killing two people and wounding two other at a Bean Station pharmacy in early 2013 was back in court Monday.
The Grainger County Justice Center was packed as Jason Bryan Holt made an appearance to schedule the various deadlines for his murder trial scheduled for September 30, 2014.
Investigators say holt entered the Down Home Pharmacy and demanded drugs.
Prosecutors say holt then proceeded to shoot everyone execution-style before leaving the store.
Click here to read more about this case.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting