UNICOI COUNTY, Tenn - A man has been arrested in Unicoi county for threatening a school on a social networking app.
Unicoi county sheriff Mike Hensley tells us someone posted on the app "Street Chat", saying that students would be killed at a unicoi county school.
The sheriff's department has arrested a man who they believe is connected to the post.
Hensley said Unicoi county schools are safe and school will go on as planned tomorrow.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim