BEAN STATION, Tenn. - The man and former police officer accused of two murders during a drugstore robbery was indicted in Grainger County, Tennessee.
Jason Bryan Holt, 37, was indicted for first degree murder, felony murder, attempted murder, especially aggravated robbery, especially aggravated kidnapping, aggravated assault and possession of a gun during a felony.
Authorities say he's accused of holding up a Bean Station pharmacy on May 23. Click here to read more.
Pharmacy owner Stephen Lovell and customer Alexander Sommerville were shot and killed. Two employees were also injured.
Holt is scheduled to be in criminal court on September 17.
- New Another step in the $50 million BVU - Sunset deal
- Heavy machinery stolen in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate